Yo Yo Yo!
another week is over man!
That one went quick
just like the last one!
It was a good one tho. Well depends on how I judge that. It was def a lot of fun! guess that’s gotta count for something!
what went well?
- Focused a bit more on strength work this week. I’ve been super stupid to not do enough of this in teh last 3-4 months. It’s weird how I read about this literally everywhere, still convince myself that i”m doing enough of it. I’M NOT! (if you’re into running, you might want to rethink strength work as well!)
- But this week, I did 2 sessions. Planning to increase that to 3 sessions this week!
- Started running again this week! Did a little over 26 Kms. Nothing fancy but the great thing is that most of it was pain free!
- My total stress score for running was: 246 (comes from teh elevate chrome extension)
- Ice skating
- Went for my first ice skating session this winter. Was fun, but didn’t make a lot of progress, maybe I should watch some training videos, maybe I sholud focus on something else. I dont know!
- My table is here
- I finally got myself a study table and a chair. I don’t know how I’ve lived without these. I get more time these days with all the no-running. guess that’s why
- Posted my first item on Ebay (from the crochet jewelry)
- Excited to see how that goes!
What didn’t go well?
- NOT PLANNING THESE WELL. THIS IS A REPEATING THING FOR ME. HATE IT!
- I’ve to make the next one workout well!
- You don’t plan to fail, you fail to plan! Ask me all about it!
- This will be fixed this week! you’ll see
- Room organization
- my room is a mess right now and it’s been that way since quite sometime now
- Just putting it out there to make use of the accountability Gods and fix this for atleast a month!
- This will be mostly go hand in hand with my weekend planning!
- This one was weird. I slept for 7 hours on most working days. But totally more than made up for it on the weekend. I don’t know what to do honestly. Want to improve my sleeping quality but don’t kown how can I do that! Will be researching this bit hopefully!
What am I looking forward to!
- Lots of interesting work!
- Yeah, I’m back. Hated seeing someone else on top of the weekly leaderboard on Nike Running (based onn mileage)
- got my new Hoka arahi 3! Excited to try them out today!
- Planning to do a total stress score of around 400 (this is rough guess, I could be totally wrong) and maybe around 40-45 Kms of running!
- Gotta do 3 strength sessions! 2 focused on legs and maybe a core sessions as well!
- Workout schedule:
- Monday: Running: Easy 45
- Tuesday: Strength Legs + swimming 1Km + swimming lessons
- Wednesday: Running 1:30 minutes
- Thursday: Strength Legs + Running 45 minutes
- Friday: Rest Day: Core workout + stretching
- Saturday: Long Run (2 hours)
- Sunday: Strength Legs + swimming
- Post more items on Ebay
- WEekend planning
- sleep research
- Machine learning work
- Workouts! * Running: 40+ Kms
I think that’s all I have!