Yo Yo Yo!
Another quick week!
What went well?
- Increased run mileage to around 38 Kms
- total stress score is (TBD)
- Increased total working out time last week to 8 hours
- Started my 2-3 days of vegan’ism. Plan to do complete 2-3 month vegan prep. Would judge improvement after that
- Gargi was visiting London (she is working in Paris now). Weekend was very social and fun! Went to dishoom after a looong time!
- cleaned my home up a bit, big big improvement!
What didn’t go well?
- While the weekend was fun, it could have been more productive from a work standpoint.
- I’ve been trying to sleep less, which has lead to an irregular sleeping schedule. This is impacting my work at times :(
- Didn’t do enough strength sessions.
Things i’m excited about
- Machine learning project at work!
- Some studying that I’m doing on my own time
- Booked my tickets for Mumbai marathon. Excited for this! Have to ramp up marathon prep!
- Workouts this week
- Monday: 1 hour running (Z2) + strength work
- Tuesday: cycle commute + swimming session + swimmming lessons
- Wednesday: cycle commute + 1 hour running (<=Z2) + stretching work
- Thursday: cycle commute + rest
- Friday: cycle commute + 1 hour running + strength work
- Saturday: 3(or 2.5) hours running + stretching work
- Sunday: 1 hour running + strength work
writing this at midnight hence the brevity. Gotta get it done!
Gotta kill this weekk!